Ode to Civilization b04 - Persia (Half-Persian with stone enhancement)
Materials: Brass, Coral
Techniques: Chainmaille (Half Persian weave)
I fell in love with chainmaille when I saw a friend wear a DragonScale bracelet. Once I mastered that weave, I started investigating other chainmaille weaves and discovered the Byzantine weave. The name of the weave reminded me of the wonderful time I had working in the Middle-East back then: made great friends and learned more about a wonderful civilization. Every time I use this weave, I think of the wonderful friends and colleagues I made. For this reason, I decided to name this product line Ode to Civilization: Persia.
I added a fancy fringe of coral to enhance the simple beauty of the weave.
Brass represents the natural goodness of Nature and is believed to attract health and wealth. It is known for its healing properties: it is believed to boost the immune system and to give courage.
Why not custom-order?
- A customized quote will be provided based on your specifications.
- Do you wear your bracelets tight or loose on your wrists? Why not custom-order your preferred length?
- Are you in love with certain metals: copper, brass, combination copper and brass?
- How about a sterling-silver, silver-filled or gold-filled bracelet instead?
- Maybe some other kinds of stones?